Q: When arranging for a pick-up, what will the operator need to know?
A: The operator will require:
- The weight of the goods
- Type of goods to ascertain the type of box required (reefer or dry van)
- The cubic measure of the goods (ie. length/width/height)
- Full details of the pick-up address
- The name only of the destination town/city
- Who is paying for the freight - sender or receiver
- Will these goods be paid for on account or cash
Q: What is the frequency of Macandrew's services?
A: We pick up and deliver daily through a certain schedule as well as customised services. For further details see our service or route sections.
Q: How do my goods need to be packaged?
A: Securely bound and centrally positioned within the confines of a pallet (shrink wrapping, or securely strapped) or with bulk bundled freight, securely fastened with appropriate strapping. The pallets/bundles must be clearly labeled with Receivers name, physical delivery address and appropriate consignment details.
Q: Who do I contact if I want a quote on my freight?
A: Call your local Macandrews customer service centre (Contact Us) for quotes or complete the online quotation request.